BHUMI RUN – BANGALORE
Bhumi India Run is an annual running event conducted across multiple cities to promote fitness while raising funds for our education programme for under-privileged children. The Run is the curtain raiser for upcoming initiatives in promoting the importance of recreational activities for fitness among citizens.
- Race day: December 10, 2017 | Assembly time: 5.30 AM
- Timed Run: 10KM and 5KM – Rs. 500/-
- Refreshments and hydration support will be provided.
- Timing Chip will be provided
- Medals for all finishers | E-certificates for participants | No cash prizes
- Race route will be updated before the event
- Age Limit :
- 10 KM – 15 years – 99 years
- 5 KM- 10 years – 99 years
About Bhumi NGO
Bhumi is one of India’s largest independent youth volunteer non-profit organisations. Bhumi as a platform will enable over 12,000 volunteers in more than 12 cities across India for causes like education, environment, animals and community welfare.
Bhumi is the recipient of the ‘Leader in Volunteer Engagement Award’ conferred by iVolunteer. Bhumi has two core areas of work – Education and Civic Projects
Geographical Presence: Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Telengana, Maharashtra, West Bengal, Rajasthan, Chandigarh and Delhi NCR.